Wake up in a tree
Bower House builds the most extraordinary tree houses for the rental and holiday market. These delightful experiences are hugely popular and are booked out for months in advance.
The Bower Treehouse, Somerset
Recently featured on the BBC's Country File and in The Times weekend paper this unique construction is nestled into in a natural, native, private woodland. The treehouse enjoys spectacular views of the beautiful, neighbouring Stourhead Estate.
The adventure starts as soon as you step out of your car. A woodland mulch path leads you on a transformative journey into the trees and over a bridge to the sacred source of the River Brue itself. Keep going and you reach an impressive stairway, by the water. Climbing up into the canopy the views open up and a calmness descends. This is peaceful, serene and sacred land.
The Bower Tree House looks forward to welcoming you for a pampered stay in the trees and under the stars. Facilities include:
- The Bower Tree House is fully heated and has all the luxury details to make your stay really special.
- A bedroom with king sized bed with an ensuite shower room / loo.
- A fully equipped kitchen, with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob, oven, kettle and toaster.
- A sitting room with a log burning stove and with a dining table for 2.
- A spacious balcony deck with outdoor table and chairs and a large oval bath for soaking under the stars.
- Additional sleeping is available (if requested on booking) in the form of a double sofa bed.
- Radio, music pod/speakers and games.